I am going to start to workout if it kills me. I have been asked at least once a day at work (I only work 3 days at the hospital and 1 day on the ambulance) if I am pregnant. I always respond with “I am 2yrs and 4 months along”. I just hate being asked.
I have a friend on facebook that is a Beachbody Coach and has started a small work out group on there. I am doing LesMills COMBAT and I am excited about it. It has more of a martial arts background and it sounds perfect for me.
So here are my goals:
1. to limit my computer time to 1-2 hours a day (at the moment its more like 6-7 hrs.
2. start to eat more healthy. With Combat they has a nutrition plan that I want to start. It will be crazy cause is 5 small meals. I am lucky if I can get 2 meals in a day. This will be interesting.
3. Cut pop out of my diet (hell Loren did it cold turkey)!
4. My goal is to do this week by week. For 2 months.
5. I need all the support I can get.
6. Is to blog my work out here, on the facebook group, and on beach body.
The facebook group starts on June 3. I may start earlier just to get a start on it. The next few days I am going to have to do the following:
1. take pictures of myself (which I will put up on here)
2. Take my measurements (which I will put up on here)
3. plan out my menu for the next 2 weeks.
So you guys will be hearing a lot for me.